Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Prussian Napoleonics

We're starting up an 1815 peninsular campaign. When the Prussian commander, Ed, asked if I would be willing to be 2iC for the Prussian army I jumped at the chance to get to use my new Prussian army on the tabletop. When Ed and I divided up the OB we found that between us we were still short some troops. Since most of the shortcomings were due to my army being built around the Dennewitz OB, and not the 1815 organization, I decided to fill in some of the gaps. These are more of GAJO's grade 7 painted Napoleonic figures.

Included are a bunch of artillery stands: Heavy, field and horse (denoted with 3, 2 and 1 crew respectively) and three stands of Landwehr infantry. I'm still short a few stands of Reserve infantry, but GAJO was out of these so I'll most likely have to paint my own down the road. Until then I may borrow a couple of stands from another club mate.


Also while I was ordering I picked up one unit of French Empress Dragoons for my French guard.

5 comments:

Ben Gilmour said...

Lovely figures, AJ! Can't wait to see more.

Rodger said...

Very nice figures there.

AdamC1776 said...

They look great... and the price looks too good be true for painted figurs of that quality.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

The price is too good to be true, but for the first time in history something that is too good to be true is true!

Battlescale said...

Those are really good looking figures!