Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brother Against Brother Artillery Template

My friend Byron runs a lot of Indian Mutiny games using the Brother against Brother ACW rule set. He's been using a homemade acetate artillery template for canister shot, but these are hard to keep track of since they're transparent and thin. Byron asked me if I could make a template on my laser for him out of the transparent green material I make my other templates out of. This is what I came up with for him.

If there is interest from other gamers to get some of these I will add them to the items I sell on my website. Feel free to drop me an email or post a comment here if you're interested.

1 comment:

Kim Allman said...

Very cool and I would like to know how much for at least three. I could also see using this in our VSF games that use the Brother Against Brother rules as a basis for the game.

Kim

I can be reached at kallmanparalegal@gmail.com