Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bay Pirates

I know you're asking yourself, "what the heck is a bay pirate?". Well one you buy off of Ebay of course! This is a mix of Old Glory and Foundry pirates I purchased from a private seller on two separate Ebay auctions. They appear as if they were painted using the Army Painter dip method. The painter used nice light base colors which worked quite well with the Army Painter quick shade. All I did was to re-base them all to match my other pirates.

Next up is another unit of pirates. The next unit is one that I've painted up myself. Between these and the one I've just finished I think I have plenty of crews for our next big pirate game.




3 comments:

WarRaptor said...

Nice looking stuff. You are getting some good deals off of 'the bay' here lately!

Ian said...

You have been doing well off e-bay, it's a great tool if you are patient and keep looking

Ian

Giles said...

I've always had a soft spot for these Foundry figures. Such a shame that Will Hannah, the sculptor, never really did anything else.

Giles