Thursday, May 9, 2013

28mm Austrian Napoleonic Grenadiers (2)

This is the second unit of 28mm Austrian grenadiers that I've purchased from one of my new favorite figure sellers on ebay, ppsbay_com. This will complete my Grenadier regiment for my friend Charlie's homebrew rules, Napoleon's Rules of War.

I purchased these figures based singly. I've re-based them using my normal basing process that I've recently documented.

Below is a photo of both battalions which could make up a small regiment.


5 comments:

AdamC1776 said...

Looks like you cleaned him out

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Hopefully he'll paint more!

PanzerKaput said...

Very nicely painted figures there and a lovely base. Top work

Phil said...

Great looking Grenadiers, fantasti work, and very nice bases!
Phil.

Mad Doctor Mark said...

You did a great job with the basing. The units look great!