Saturday, April 12, 2014

More Bolt Action WWII

We had so much fun playing Bolt Action last week that my uncle decided to run another game last night. This was a much larger game with more armor and approximately 15-20 commands per side. I drew a German die again and this time was defending a key town from US infantry supported by a Sherman and an M-10 tank destroyer. The ever present US air power also caused us considerable harm. This game was all USA from start to finish. I had some minor success with my reconnaissance vehicles, but other than that it was mostly a strong showing by the US forces.










2 comments:

DeanM said...

Very cool game! Next time I play BA, I'd like to try it out with several AFV's per side. Just to get them on the table.

The Kiwi said...

What a great looking table.
cheers