Tuesday, September 16, 2014

28mm Ancient Gaul Cavalry (3)

These are two bases of Gaul cavalry and an officer that I picked up on Ebay. They were reasonably priced and nicely block painted. A couple of the figures had a decent wash on them. All of them suffered some damage in shipping. I took the liberty of touching them up, doing some small changes to better match my style and then I gave them all a uniform army painter wash with a thinned wash to not overdue it.

The officer is based like my other ancients officers, with a magnetic strip at the back. The two combat stands will be used to extend one of my other four stand units to a six stand unit when playing Field of Glory. For Hanibal at the Gates these two stands will each be another HATG cavalry unit. You can never have enough Gauls!


2 comments:

Galpy said...

Nice job there AJ seems like forever since i left a comment looks like you have been very busy gaming nice,

Alfrik said...

They just have to avoid trained regular heavy cavalry.....