Monday, October 27, 2014

Shameless Plug - Dropzone Commander UCM Army For Sale

Sadly, I'm selling my Dropzone Commander UCM Army on Ebay. Readers of this blog can probably remember seeing them completed from this post. While I'm still interested in the game, it just never took off locally and I feel somewhat silly with $200.00 worth of science fiction models taking up valuable space in my figure closet when I've never played a game with them, and I'm not likely to do so in the foreseeable future.

If you're interested in this army and you're a local person, I'll even throw in two homemade 10mm buildings that I built for the game and one N-scale model railroad building as well as the Dropzone Commander rule book. I was very happy with how nice these came out. I'm sorry to see them go, but it's a waste to keep them.

No comments: